Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The First Post

So here I am already with my blog. I figured I would create while I'm still in Canada, because by the time I'm in Korea I'll be so overwhelmed I'll have absolutely no time to be creating something like this.
I have my visa and will be flying out on Sunday! Which is all very exciting and making me slightly nervous!




If you are wondering about the theme of my blog, it is supposed to reflective of Korean fashion. Although I did later find out that the image I used actually was from a Singapore online clothing store called Girl2Beauty, apparently Korea is an up and coming fashion zone. If you want to know a little bit about Shoe fashion in Korea

Check out

http://ispyshanghai.com/2008/10/28/shoe-tuesday-korea-superlocal/

I guarantee you it will give you a smile.


I will try to continually update my blog, including different themes/images for my blog. Just to jazz it up and make it more interesting!

Wish me luck in my year long adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment